Black Belt’s Hall of Fame member Richard Bustillo and his Black Belt Industry's 2006
Best Eclectic Martial Arts School, the IMB Academy, will host their first Instructors Clinic from August 10 thru 14, 2009.
The five-day clinic will consist of five hours each day on: Boxing, Muay Thai, Jeet Kune Do, Doce Pares Eskrima, and
MMA. Learn teaching & coaching techniques, drills, and exercises for a well-rounded combative martial arts approach. The
fee for the five-day seminar is $350.00. Advance registration only. For more information call (310) 787-8793 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The clinic will teach you to coach or instruct
your students effectively with functional training.
- You will learn to enhance your students’ performance in close,
middle-range, and far combat.
- An outline on all five days of training will be given to supplement instruction and act
reference for teaching your own students.
- Participation Certificates will
be issued only to those who complete all 5 days of training.
Who should attend:
- Martial Arts Instructors, coaches
and trainers of all styles, systems and methods
- Senior students and adult martial artist with an open mind
and security trainers active in training programs
- Applicants must be in good physical
condition for safe training.
- Each participant is responsible for his or her own transportation and lodging.
registration only. This class fills up fast. Register today at email@example.com.
Training Site: IMB Academy, 22109 South Vermont Avenue, Torrance CA 90502 USA
(Rear building of building number 22107)
Day One: Boxing;
1) Skipping rope
2) Joint rotation
3) Shadow boxing: numbering system, upper body evasion
4) Offensive punching
5) Punching combination
6) Foot work and balance
7) Speed drills
9) Hand wrapping
10) Sparring drills
Day Two: Kali-Arnis-Cacoy Doce Pares Eskrima
1) Warm up exercises
2) Double Olisi drills
3) Double and single olisi forms
4) Numbering system
5) Blocking for each number
6) Striking combination
7) Cinco Tero
9) Espara y Daga 1
10) Panantukan (empty hand defense)
Day Three: Muay Thai
2) Round kick exercise
3) Stomp drills
4) Stomp defense
5) Round kick defense
7) Round kick - punch - kick combo
8) Kick defense
9) Training elbows and knee with pads
Day Four: Jeet Kune Do
1) Stance and Balance
2) Front hand & defense
3) Front kick
4) Energy drills
5) 6 count defense
6) Single & multiple trapping
7) Foot obstruction
9) Chi sao
10) Mook Joong drills
Day Five: Jiujitsu/MMA
1) Kneeing & standing roll
4) Ground exercises
5) Kneeling take down
6) Countering positions
Side control and submissions
8) Mount control and submissions
9) Standing and ground rear naked choke submission
10) Sparring drills
About the Instructor:
Richard S. Bustillo has the distinction of being
certified as a law enforcement defensive tactics instructor by the FBI, LASD and LAPD. He completed the Coaches College
in 1977 at the Olympic Training Center in Colorado Springs, Colorado and the United States Amateur Boxing clinic at 1979 at
the OTC as a coach, official and referee. He completed the LAPD Instructors Teaching Development course in 1994.
The Martial Arts Hall of Fame inductee is a high ranking Sigung in Jeet Kune Do, a Kru in Muay Thai, and Sensei in tradional
and non-tradional jiujitsu and wrestling. With 45 years of teaching experience and features in over 30 front cover MA
publications, learn his techniques in this clinic and see why Mr. Bustillo is in demand for seminars domestically and internationally.
It is just a matter of honesty for your best choice of training.